Our Commitment to You
BFHU is committed to high standards of practice and ensuring that our activities are open and fair, honest and legal.
We are Clear
• We will explain the details of any regular gift before you sign up.
• We will be clear about who we are, what we do and what your gift will be used for.
• We will give clear instructions about how you make a gift and how you might cancel a regular gift.
We are respectful to Donors
• We will not put unfair pressure on you to make a donation.
• If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way (eg by telephone) we won’t do it.
We are Responsible
• We always comply with the law when we fundraise.
• We will only use your personal information for the purposes stated and for which you have given your consent
• We make sure our events are well run and meet health and safety and environmental requirements.
We are Open
• We will provide on request any reasonable information about our fundraisers, whether they are paid or volunteers.
• We will answer any reasonable questions you have about our administration and fundraising costs.
We are Fair
• We will listen to your views on our fundraising activities.
• We respect the rights and dignity of any beneficiaries of the BFHU.
• If you want to cancel any regular gift, we will carry out your instructions as soon as possible.
We are Socially Responsible
• We recycle.
• We build links with the local and international community.
• We recognise and accept individual and cultural diversity.